Sunday, February 15, 2009

Starting over... here we go!

So this is the next installation in my lifelong attempt to regularly maintain a blog. Ok, so it hasn't been a lifelong attempt... but it feels like it. Here is where I will try my darndest to get down all the things that wander through my head: the good, the bad, and the ugly. I plan to try to cover the gamut as far as info is concerned... exercise/weight loss, my (nonexistent) love life, work, school, and general grievances/annoyances. The last will likely constitute most of my ramblings, as many, many things annoy and/or grieve me.

So... I'm done with this random introduction. I'll be back soon, though. Life has dealt me some interesting cards as of late, and I need to speak of these things...

Until next time...

~h

No comments:

Post a Comment